Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hosting Volunteers

For almost 8 months I have been going back and forth on facebook with this girl (Tisha) I have never met before regarding volunteer work. She claimed she knew me at a party but I knew I was not at that fellowship. She said I friended her on fb but I do not remember that so I came to the conclusion I did it by accident, considering we have a mutual friend. Finally after waiting for Gods perfect timing she ended up coming out to volunteer with a friend. When they first arrived I was sure I had never met her before and she was sure I did. After some puzzling contemplation we later realized that she had the wrong girl and had never met me before. It was quite funny to come to the conclusion we didnt know eachother but God had us meet for His service and glorify his name. What an incredible time of showing Gods love! This was my first time hosting volunteers and preparing a schedule for them. It was challenging at times for them as well as for me, having little experience hosting/setting up a missions trip. They were very flexible and open to the schedule and speed of service. Thank you Tisha and Rachel for coming and being a blessing. The children loved you and I was refreshed by your fellowship and company. Many blessings as you continue to follow the Lord's leading in your life. Much Love! Doris



Copy of My Animoto Video

No comments:

Post a Comment